Duties and responsibilities of the author:*
– Submitted manuscript must be the original work of the author(s);
– Only unpublished manuscript should be submitted;
– It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently;
– Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated;
– Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript;
Duties and responsibilities of reviewers:*
– All papers should be impartially examined solely on the basis of the intellectual content of the paper, regardless of gender, race, origin, religion, nationality or political value of the author.
– All information concerning the paper must be kept secret
– All information that may contain grounds for refusal of the paper must be forwarded to the editor.
Editors of IR must confirm the following:
– That all manuscript are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry or political values of authors;
– The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making decisions on the publication of the papers, based on the evaluation of the reviewers, rules of the Editorial Board and legal obligations against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.